Saturday, July 11, 2015

Pineapple shots

Hi, everyone..............................(*awkward silence*) Sorry for not posting, I'm so slack. Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm doing a theme. As you all know I sometimes do themes extending over a week but this one is different. It's going to extend over a couple of month with interruptions. The theme is PINEAPPLE SHOTS. Why this you may ask. Well, my friend is leaving back to France in September and she loves pineapples so, for her to remember me and New Caledonia I'm putting together a collection of photos of pineapples all around Noumea. I'm getting started today:

You might say what I'm doing here is cheating. It might be but I just wanted to boost the colours so the viewers really saw the colours plus the day I took the photo was quite gloomy.

The rest I have pretty much explained.
So, come back next time and have a little look at these shots of mine.......
Django

No comments:

Post a Comment